Can't upload files bigger than 2MB

Hello,

I am new in this forum and I wanted to test XIBO with a version UBUNTU 12.04 and I had the same problem.
Unfortunately, having modified the php.ini file to be worth them following one, I am always surrounded in 2MB.
Is it necessary to modify another file?

Thank you

I’ve moved your response to a new thread since it relates to uploading files not downloading them.

Please see the FAQ on this which explains what you need to change. Also if you haven’t already read the CMS Post Installation Guide please do so as it covers this and several other useful topics.

https://community.xibo.org.uk/t/xibo-cms-post-installation-setup-guide/522

I had already made these checks before asking(raising) the question on the forum but it not in strictly nothing changed.
I even looked in the source code of the page at the level of fields HIDDEN.

All you need to do to increase the limit is detailed in the FAQ post. I can’t offer you any more guidance than that.

The hidden fields in the page source show you the value configured in your php.ini file. They are not set in Xibo.

On Ubuntu there are multiple php.ini files for different purposes. Perhaps you’ve been modifying the wrong one?

This thread clarifies which one to use (assuming you’re using Apache):

Then be sure to restart Apache for your changes to take effect

Thank
you very much. I found my problem. It came from a note behind the line
MAX_EXECUTION_TIME = 500 ( 500 second). I removed the note ( 500
second).
I would like to know sil there is a guide on the administration of XIBO CMS to administer the waiter(server) of media.
Thank you again for your speed and openly(frankly) the product is brilliant

There should never be a (500 second) on that line! There certainly isn’t in the FAQ examples.

Again the Guides section of the manual is your friend here. Try the Cafe Sign guide as a good starter tutorial.