Xibo Windows 10 Lite Edition v3, black screen

Hi
Hello community, I have had problems with the client xibo of windows, I send the log that I have.

“UI Thread|17-2-2017 14:47:45|Error|Region - Eval Options|Unable to create new video object: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))”

I tried to solve the problem with this topic No Video Windows Home 10 N

but the problem persists

please some help , thanks

Which Player version are you using and what kind of content is scheduled to the player?

It would be good to ensure all drivers (GPU as well, perhaps from manufacturer site instead of windows update), .net etc are all up to date.

I’m not sure at the moment what is removed from the lite W10 version, but I wonder if that’s a part of the problem perhaps.

Thank you very much for the response, the version of the player I am using is xibo 1.8.8, so far I have not found the solution. You only have one video assigned that you use for tests so you do not have to download a lot of content

hello to all, I could solve it, I had to change the operating system to windows 10 professional and in the requirements they ask to have the windows player, it was my mistake to look for a version of windows so light