Resource Temporarily Unavaible

Hi,

I am trying to upload video file but after uploading it shows message that resource temporarily unavailable. I cant find it in the library and cant assign it. Video file size is 125MB. My server allow file upload up-to the size of 1GB.

I am new to Xibo. Can somebody please help?

Thanks

I assume you can upload other smaller files without problems?

Is it 1.7.9 CMS?

Could you please double check all the settings listed here How do I upload files bigger than 2MB / How can I increase the upload file size limit?
Depending on your web server, please check additional notes there as well.

When you upload the video file, I assume you waited for it to finish uploading?
Could you capture a screenshot of this error?

Yes it is Is it 1.7.9 CMS and we have upload file of 60MB.

Thanks

Please see the screenshot after uploading the file.

Thanks

Hi Peter,

I have checked php.ini and all the setting are correct as recommended. Please help.

Thanks

Perhaps have a look at your web server logs for more information.

where can i find the logs?

Thanks

Hi Peter,

I will really appreciate your help. Can you please help?

following are the settings for php.ini file but still unable to upload file bigger than 100 MB.

I have checked the server error logs there is nothing in there.

memory_limit = 1024M
upload_max_filesize = 1024M
post_max_size = 1024M
max_execution_time = 900
max_input_time = 900

Thanks

Please find the fault report below.

Please find pdf of debug report in pdf format attached.

troubleshoot.pdf (39.1 KB)

Thanks

Hi Peter,

Please also see the phpinfo attached.

phpinfo().pdf (198.6 KB)

Thanks

We’re happy to help, but you will need to be a little patient as this is a community site! If you want commercial support then that is available, please email support@springsignage.com

It looks to me like something on your web server is causing the PHP process to crash unexpectedly - what exactly causes that is difficult to comment on without seeing your web server error logs for the same period. I do not mean the Xibo logs - I mean the actual web server logs (I do not believe this is a Xibo problem, I think it is upstream).

Hi Dan,

I noticed that some of the files which were more than 120MB were put into Xibo Library’s Temp folder. It means Xibo was able to download the file but for some reason putted them into Temp folder.

Thanks