Preciso criar intervalo em um texto no xibo

Olá boa tarde, estou utilizando o xibo para em um player e gostaria de fazer uma pausa em uma das regiões para que durante a apresentação de uma imagem o texto desapareça e volte logo após na apresentação do video, não sei como fazer isso, não sei criar ações e ainda não consegui usar o espaçador da forma correta

print do dashboard

Hi and welcome to the Community!

You could try using the Spacer Widget and set that with the same duration as the video and image so it will alternate with the text and spacer when the Image and video are shown.

Using my example Timeline you can see that my image is for 10 seconds and video is for 10 seconds and so in my other region I have added a Spacer for 20 seconds so that nothing will show in this region whilst those media item play. I then have a spacer added for the same duration as the text I want to show as if I didn’t add anything here the Region would go back to the first item in the timeline (image) then the second (video) and continue looping like that for the scheduled time.

If you have to take a look at some of our guides the Understanding Media duration and how it affects playback might be useful to you?

I hope that is some help?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.