"Please enter a from date" on API schedule call

Hi,

First I’d like to thank you for the great work you guys do on tnhe Xibo platform!

I am working on an API implementation for my Xibo CMS (version 1.8.9) and want to schedule an event. Just like this topic, I get a “Please enter a from date” while I am under the impression that I provided a datetime in the correct format. The other parameters should also be okay.

I tried to play with all parameters, but whatever I do, the same error shows. Even if I put in an invalid value for another parameter. Does anyone have an idea for a solution, I have run out of bugfixing options without a clear error specification.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Sander

Thank you for providing the screenshot of the API call.

You are receiving a 422 error, which would suggest that the request is syntactically correct but unprocessable. The issue is caused by the fact that you are trying to create an Event that will both Start and End before today’s date, which is not permitted.

I would recommend changing the from and to date to dates that are on or after today’s date. If you still receive an error, please post the new screenshot.

Many Thanks.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your response :slight_smile:

Unfortunately changing both dates to the future did not help.

Any other ideas?

Upon a second look, it appears all of the Parameters have been added to the query but not the Body. You need to add all of those Parameters to the Body tab.

If this does not resolve the issue, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Thank you very much! This solved the issue!

That’s fantastic, I’m glad the issue is now resolved.

Many Thanks.