Integrating a Queuing Management System

Hello,

I am trying to make of Xibo Server a full Digital Signage / Queuing Management System for a Pharmacy, and would like to know if it is possible, and how it can be done.

What I am having difficulty with:

• The idea I had would be a “client” Software where the user would click a button that would increase the number of that row.

For example: 2 kinds of tickets for 2 kinds of service, and 2 Computers with that Software.
Each computer is responsible for the respective kind of service.

On the server side, the 2 tickets could be Power Point Presentations where the user could increase the number by pressing the button on the “client” Software.

But is it possible to make alterations like this on the Xibo Client?

Hope my question was clear and if not I am happy to clear any doubt or explain better.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

I don’t think so, it could be in 1.9 series with Interactive Signage fully implemented.

As it is now, you could perhaps embed a widget/webpage with such function in the embed html module in Xibo?

Hello @Peter,

Thank you very much for your answer. That is what I thought.

Is there a release date for version 1.9? The link you gave was a post from March, 2015.

If there was a prediction, I would really appreciate it, as we are trying to complete this project until the end of 2017, and I would like to do it with Xibo Server, but we may have to consider other options to make it in time, if 1.9 doesn’t arrive until then.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards!

Hi! Any news of this? I sent a post time ago related with this but I got no answer: Automatically change a Xibo screen to one interrupt layout from one external system