hi
little thing for many people a big one for me
i wanted to execute a script php in usercripts directory
i follow this post

because i use docker xibo and my script didn’t seem to be available
so i did :docker-compose down and docker-compose up -d to bring back containers
that didn’t fixed my problems the cms don’t start
i use xibo docker with a reverse proxy apache2
i followed another post to disable apache but the cms container doesnt start either
i think apache2 is active in fact
here is the error message

ERROR: for cms-web Cannot start service cms-web: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint xibo_cms-web_1 (0ac646d842a48101f6df38032d708f78beef0bb926ca163b6289151e50af8e9b): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

i don’t know what to do

i use google to find elements of solution

among these trials that i did i saw in the apache2 errorlog the pem file was empty

i think i will have to set up all from the beginning because i could start apache but the cms container isn’t there anymore

so i do docker-compose down one more time etc etc

regards

The error is telling you that you have something already running on port 80 - which is likely your Apache reverse proxy.

So I suspect all you need to do is specify the -f flag you used when you set the system up in your down and up commands.

eg

docker-compose -f cms_custom-ports.yml down
docker-compose -f cms_custom-ports.yml up -d

As an aside, you don’t need to down/up the containers when you put files in to userscripts, they are there straight away, but you need to ensure they are readable by the webserver user.

hi

thanks for your answer if i meet this problem again i ll be able to take control
but the problem is i wanted to execute a script in userscripts directory
i put the mydomain/userscripts/file.php or ip_of_server/userscripts/file.php
i couldn’t execute the script
what did i do wrong ?

regards

What you’ve done is correct.

If it didn’t execute, then I would guess that the filesystem permissions meant that the webserver couldn’t read that file.