Displaying a signage throughout a day

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been asked. Basically I want to create a page that displays 8 regions, all of which will have different things in such as Live TV, Twitter feed, clock, weather, image slideshow, a table etc. I can create this in design layout but I cannot seem to get this displaying all the time… it only last for 5 seconds. How can I get it to display all the time? Is there a setting that makes it so that it displays all the time or do I have to always have a time on them? The furthest I can get is just previewing this, but can’t seem to get it transmitted to the actual screen. I would really appreciate some help here or pointers to the guide/instructions. I’m still trying to get my head around how this software works. So far in terms of set up - I’ve installed xibo on a hosting provider, then downloaded the software on windows signage player and installed this and have put in the credentials to get started.

Thanks in advance.

The Guides section of the Manual and particularly the Cafe Sign guide is a very good introduction:

With regard to things only showing for 5 seconds, please have a look at this: