Display won't Log In - Xibo Player Option problems

Hi there !

After almost a year without any problem on displaying what i wanted with Xibo, I wanted to operate a few changes on the layouts. Problem is that now, I’m back to where I started except the problem won’t go away on it’s own this time…

I’m using the 1.7.5 version and have a good internet connection.
I have two main problem leading to my campaigns not showing on my display (i think they are anyway) :

1 - The display doesn’t appear as being “Logged In” on the Displays page. It has a cross under it. I tried deleting the display and reinstalling it, it worked for a few minutes and the cross came back again…

2 - My Xibo Player Option does’t want to connect to CMS. Either it says “Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded” There was an error during asynchronous processing. Unique state object is required for multiple asynchronous simultaneous operations to be outstanding."…

Is there a link between the 2 problems ? The error log doesn’t show anything specific that could help. I don’t understand why it’s not working anymore when I only added a layout to my campaign and didn’t touch any of the other settings…

Thanks for your help, and Merry Christmas :slight_smile: !

First of all it would be good to use 1.7.9 CMS and player versions.

You will most likely want to increase the php execution time as well, please see How do I upload files bigger than 2MB / How can I increase the upload file size limit?

Thanks Peter,

Sorry to ask but I have no idea how to correctly upgrade to 1.7.9. Tried to follow the instructions i found but couldn’t really understand the whole process with docker, cause i don’t use it…

Thanks for helping me !

I managed to save my database on to my computer and get to this step. Unfortunately, I’m blocked again and don’t know how to get pass this problem.

For the rest the settings are already corresponding to the link you’ve put.

Thank you

I’m really having trouble on this one. A little help would be appreciated ! :slight_smile:

If you enable the checkbox and click the ‘Next’ button then you see this error?

If you restore your db are try the upgrading wizard again, does it stuck at the same step?

Perhaps try to truncate the log table?