Class Xibo\Widget\NotificationView not found

I just installed xibo 1.7.8 on a fresh ubuntu server using the docker method.
However, i keep getting the error Class Xibo\Widget\NotificationView not found when i for instance like to edit a lay-out.

Also going to the module tab and verify, creates this error. But your instructions to look at mysql showed even 2 classes, after I installed it as per other thread.
Don’t know yet how to remove, but looking into it now.

I followed another thread but to no avail, including installing the “missing” widget etc.

I assume that’s a typo and actual version is 1.8.7?

I’m not sure why and how you ended up with 2 notificationView modules, you should most likely remove the second one (id 20).

I assume you’re referring to this topic? Notification Widget and old thumbnails - #4 by dan
If you executed that sql command then it would explain why you have 2 notificationview modules now, since you had this modules already (as you should, it is system module) you definitely should not need to run the command to add a duplicate of it to the modules table.

I’d certainly not expect to see such error on a fresh 1.8.7 docker installation.

If after removing the duplicate you will still get that error, could you please go through Report Fault Wizard and share the relevant log messages for those errors with us?

Peter, thanks for the heads-up. Solved the issue. had an error in the enviroment. - Reinstalled xibo, and used your template - now all is fine…