Application Message: Server Error when trying to delete media and more

This message appears when attempting to delete media (clicking yes), edit display profile settings (clicking save), when attempting to turn on debugging from report fault.

This occurs after an upgrade to php from 5.6 installed via XIBO step by step Installation IIS 8.5 on WINDOWS SERVER 2012 to PHP 7.2.11.

All checks pass on report fault after adding the workaround from Can find mcrypt in PHP 7 - #8 by alex regarding Mcrypt.

Xibo doesn’t show anything in the log for this error, nor anything in the sql table for it.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks!

You could put the server in Test mode and see if anything extra is shown.

Unfortunately when I attempt to save that change into test mode the same error appears. Navigating away from the settings page, then back shows that the server remains in production mode.

You can directly edit the setting table in the database by running the following SQL:

update `setting` set value="Test" where `setting`="SERVER_MODE";

Thanks. I did that and received this error message when attempting to login.

Of the 38 log entries,
these 2 stood out
Route drawer not viewable
blocked access to unrecognised page: /drawer

Are you logging on as a user with SuperAdmin privileges?

I should have clarified. That screenshot is what appears when I browse to the web page that displays the login. I am unable to enter a username or password.
None of the links work either for Dashboard, About, Manual.

All I can suggest is rolling the PHP version back.

We ship PHP 7.1 so that should work. It may be that there’s an issue with 7.2.

Thanks! I was able to install PHP 7.1.19 and I’m able to delete media and generally click save/yes when applicable.