XMR Status: Disconnected , waiting to reconnect

Hello.

I am currently using the xmr feature. (This feature is very useful.)

I was able to use it safely for the last few days, but it suddenly became “XMR Status: Disconnected , waiting to reconnect, last activity :…”

For now, I solved it by killing and restarting the player.
I’m currently running the player with audit logging enabled.

The situation is described below.

・Verified that there is no problem communicating between cms (xmr) and the player.
・We also confirmed that tcp _ connection is being established on both sides. (Cms, player, both hosts checked.)
・While “Disconnected wait for reconnect” was displayed, I did some operations in cms.
Schedule Settings
・ Perform screenshots
Collect Now
・xmr responds normally to these operations immediately. (Monitoring in debug mode)
・However, these are not communicated to the player.
・There is no error in “Client Infomation”.
・The player does not collect at the collection interval.
・Restarted the xmr service. The xmr tcp _ connection process that existed on the cms host has been removed and the corresponding player process is now “close _ wait”.
・I ended up killing the player and restarting it. This solved everything.

We investigated the topic of this error, but it was either unresolved or stated that “It was fixed before I knew it.”.

Currently, I want to know the following two things.

・Cause and Workaround (Please tell me if there is a way other than restarting the player.)
・Is it a specification that the automatic player collection does not work when xmr is enabled?

I will add anything I find out from the audit log.
I look forward to your comments.

I forgot to write the version. Excuse me.
・windows v2r 200

I just read the source code.

This appears to be part of normal processing.
I might misunderstand this case as an error.
(If so, I’m sorry.)

As I mentioned before, there was no error log on the client and the tcp connection was established, so there is a high possibility of my misunderstanding.

However, the fact that there was a period of time during which xmr did not run, and that players did not collect at regular intervals during that period, still leaves me uneasy.

I am looking forward to your comments.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.