Xmr disconnected

Hey i followed this tutorial Installing php_zmq zeromq on XAMPP with PHP 5.6 as a service to make zeromq works , and now it’s working , but my issue is that the xmr is disconnected
even if the cmd php xmr.phar is working

adding to that this is my config.json
{
“listenOn”: “tcp://127.0.0.1:50001”,
“pubOn”: [“tcp://192.168.1.31:9505”,“tcp://192.168.1.31:50002”],
“debug”: true
}

i also edited the display settings

but the xmr is disconnected and the player doesn’t communicate with the cms , i’m using windows 10 x64 with xampp

and this is the log from the client
RequiredFilesAgentThread|03/12/2018 11:58:27|Error|ScheduleAgent - Run|Exception in Run: Le client a trouvé ‘text/html; charset=UTF-8’ comme type de contenu de la réponse, alors qu’il attendait ‘text/xml’.
La demande a échoué avec le message d’erreur :

Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <?xml version="1.0"?> jquery-1.11.1.min.js jquery-cycle-2.1.6.min.js moment.js flipclock.min.js xibo-layout-scaler.js xibo-dataset-render.js xibo-image-render.js 8.otf 9.otf 10.ttf 11.ttf 12.otf xibo-text-render.js jquery.marquee.min.js pdf.js pdf.worker.js compatibility.js xibo-webpage-render.js fonts.css

–.
LogAgent|03/12/2018 11:58:29|Error|LogAgent - Run|Exception in Run: Le client a trouvé ‘text/html; charset=UTF-8’ comme type de contenu de la réponse, alors qu’il attendait ‘text/xml’.

Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> true

–.
RequiredFilesAgentThread|03/12/2018 11:58:29|Error|RequiredFilesAgent - Run|Exception in Run: Le client a trouvé ‘text/html; charset=UTF-8’ comme type de contenu de la réponse, alors qu’il attendait ‘text/xml’.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <?xml version="1.0"?>

–.

any ideas ? thank’s a lot guys

Thank you for the screenshots. Can you confirm that you have followed the instructions on the errors logs you posted last?

If you have not, I would recommend setting 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini, then restarting your server.

Once you have done this, please confirm if the issue is resolved or different.

Many Thanks.

Thank you very for the response , the issue was resolved , i set it up

that’s great to hear, glad it’s resolved.

Many Thanks.