Xibo Player 1.8-R getting terminated automatically in Ubuntu 18.04

Hi,

I have installed xibo CMS 1.8.9 using docker in Ubuntu 18.04. Xibo Player seems to be working fine when I connect the cms from windows other instance. When I try to connect the xibo player 1.8-R from Ubuntu machine, the player automatically gets terminated immediately after opening, I am not able to figure out the issue. Could any one help. The error prompts as below upon running the command : xibo-player from terminal.

prem@glabs-001:/opt/xibo$ xibo-player

(player:20080): Gtk-WARNING **: 12:08:20.029: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.
[12:08:20.126] [020080] [debug]: Player settings updated
[12:08:20.126] [020142] [debug]: Collection started
[12:08:20.128] [020142] [debug]: Scheme: 0 HostType: 0 Host: localhost Port: 80 Target: /xmds.php?v=5
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::pro**perty_tree::ptree_bad_path> >'**

** what(): No such node (collectInterval)**

Thank you for your message and for posting on the Xibo forum.

I was a little unclear on the details from your message. You mentioned “When I try to connect the xibo player 1.8-R from Ubuntu machine, the player automatically gets terminated immediately after opening” but it is not clear what version of the Player you are using and on what Platform. Can you clarify if you are saying that you are using the Xibo for Linux Player trying to connect to your CMS or a different version of the Xibo Player?

Many Thanks.

Hi DanBw,

Thank your for your support. Its player installed in Linux (Ubuntu Machine ), 1.8-R version in Ubuntu.

Thank you for your reply. I can see in your original message that you are using Version 1.8.9 of the CMS, which may not have a Linux Display Profile. Can you upgrade your CMS to 1.8.13 and attempt to connect your Linux Player again please? If you receive any new errors when doing this, please let me know.

Many Thanks.