Xibo "offline" after installation with docker

Hi,

I was trying to install the Xibo CMS on a debian machine with the docker, and it showed me this : image

I’ve tried every solution I saw on other topics but nothing worked…
(I’m installing the 2.0.2)

Also I’m running it on custom ports 5859:80 and when I type docker ps, it shows the ports are correct¨

I just figured out that if I copy the shared folder of the Xibo on my other machine I found this error :
Same as the other error, none of the solution on other topics worked

I spammed the command “docker-compose up -d” and it worked :confused: I’m a bit confused…

Hi, did you only repeat the command several time? I have the same problem, but spamming “docker-compose up -d” did not work. thanks Mark

Hi, I guess it just took a bit of time for the docker to come up, I’ve made a lot of Xibo installs since then and they all took 3-10 minutes to work after I typed the command… So maybe it wasn’t related at all to spamming the command

thanks, yes, same experience, usually 3-5 minutes but this took 1 h and no solutions. So I downgraded to 2.2.3 again with sql import. Than it works but version 2.3.0 did not work.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.