Xibo - ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hello, lately i found Xibo, i don’t really understand installation by docker so i wanted to try installation on server. So i installed xampp to test it, but every time when goin to a localhost/web i was getting an error “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” and address was like a lot localhost/web/install/install/install…

So i found this forum, searched for the solution, found topic " Xibo 3.0.0 Install erro: web/install/1/install/install/" created by Henrique_Lucas.

I saw his solution is creating a subdomain on your server and putting xibo cms there. So i did it, i have a server on CPANEL so i created a subdomain there aaand its all the same, same error. So i searched again, aaand i don’t understand any of the solution.

For example, one solution was enable force ssl in cms setting. Can someone tell me where it is?
Where can i find those settings?

I can’t even do this preperation:
https://xibo.org.uk/docs/setup/prepare-your-environment

because i don’t know where those things are. I only found DocumentRoot, but this was on my first try when using xampp. I was trying to modife it on few ways, but didn’t worked. Thanks for any help.

CMS Version

Installation Method

Custom install

Operating System

Windows 10 64x

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.