Xibo CMS - 3.0.0-alpha Released

We are pleased to announce the release of our first development preview for the 3.0 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Finlay”.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.xibo.org.uk/3-0-0-alpha-released/

Just installed this to check out some of the new features and it looks like it’s going to really open up a lot of functionality which is great! I can’t preview anything though, I’ve tried to create a couple of different layouts, even the simplest single region single widget, but when loading the preview none of the regions show up. I understand the concept of the widget drawer now, though it would be nice to see it working in the preview.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, an issue has been created for this:

It would be great to get your thoughts on the widget drawer once you can see it working in the preview :slight_smile:

great to see xibo does the next steps. :clap:

i would also like to test, but in our case i need the cms itself since we host it in our wampp installation.

is there a chance to get the cms of the 3.0.0 beta as well?

regards
Masterbug

The Xibo Community site uses cookies. What are cookies?