Xibo CMS - 2.3.0 Released

We are pleased to announce our first release for the 2.3 version of Xibo. The codename for this version is “Wolf”.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.xibo.org.uk/2-3-0-released/

I upgraded from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0 but for some reason i don’t have the new layout designer.
Docker installation on Ubuntu.

Edit: On Internet Explorer it does show the new designer.
Cleared Cache in Chrome and the new designer showed up.

1 Like

I have a lot of issue with V2.3.0 new fresh install, on CMS.
I have a lot of Layout not found?
I also try clear browser, and it work to start with, but after 3 to 4 time i have the same issue.
Now i am up to /layout/designer/5 and same issue.
I also have problems with bagrund image? on most of them it will not show?
another issue is i am trying to edit a layout now but i cant edit? it only show me a green screen

I have upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0 using Docker on Windows and i don’t have new layout designer. I have cleared cache in Chrome but nothing change.

I am not sure why you would have those issues - we’d be happy to help if you’re able to open a new topic in “Get Help” and provide some more details for the error.

Does the version number say 2.3.0 on the login/about pages?

Yes.
Xibo_pic_1

Sorry. It is old version 2.2.3.

It appears the upgrade failed then - we are aware of an upgrade issue and will be releasing 2.3.1 asap to fix.

I just have upgraded from 2.2.3 to 2.3.0 without any problem. I only have to press Ctrl+F5 to reload page and get new layout designer.

1 Like

Worth noting that, at least in FF, Ctrl-F5 reloads all components of a page, cached images, JS and CSS, in addition to the HTML; that’s likely in play there.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with the Countdown Widget