Since version 1.8, I have noticed strange behavior in the xibo.
- When I leave the xibo standing on a screen for a long time, it logs out on its own.
- I then loin again, I’m taken to the home screen [Dashboard].
- When I try to access the same screen where the xibo was disconnected, the login screen is displayed again, as if I was not logged in.
- I then log in, and I am taken back to the home screen, and when trying to access the area again, xibo asks for login again.
- When this happens, the only way to be able to access the problem area is to clear the browser cache completely, there is no point in cleaning only the xibo page. Maybe that’s not it, but it’s the only relationship I’ve found.
There is no specific area for the error to occur, sometimes when I click [Layouts], sometimes [Playlists], sometimes [Players].
Right now, it’s happening when I try to open a specific layout for editing by clicking [Row Menu]> [Design].
It only occurs in one Layout, it does not occur in the others, which leads me to believe that it is something related to the screen that was being displayed at the time the xibo logged out.
I installed the latest version thinking that this error would have been solved, but apparently it persists.
There is a way to prevent the xibo from automatically disconnecting to try to resolve this.
Or, do you have a forecast to solve this?
WEB / APACHE installation