Xibo 1.8.12 Calendar Module not working

Xibo version : 1.8.12
Player version : 1.8.12

The calendar module/widget is not working and giving me a blank page.
I’m now using the module/widget from version 1.8.10 which is working right.

This was also in the previous version

What errors do you get?

How have you configured the widget?

I replied to several cases previously for 1.8.11 where the calendar either had no current events in it, or where no merge fields had been input - both of which will cause what you describe.

Some screenshots of your widget setup would be a good start.

I get no errors, everything looks downloaded when I look at the display administration.
The screen with the calendar widget is just blank with no information at all.

I have configured the widget to get the appointments from a shared office365 calendar. When there are no events I configurerd the widget to show a message that there are currently no events. I even changed the textcolor to a color thats vissible on the screen.

It worked till version 1.8.10, the problems begun at version 1.8.11. So I found out which files are from the calendar widget and uploaded those from version 1.8.10 to get the widget working.

Are you able to share the feed with me - privately in a PM if you like - so we can look at this, as it won’t ever be fixed if we can’t see what the problem is.

A downloaded copy of the ical file will be fine if you don’t want to share the original URL.

I’ll send you the link in a PM privatly

I tested the feed URL you sent as it appears to be working as expected from my side.