Windows Player 1.7.8 Javascript Error

Hi I installed the Windows 1.7.8 Windows Player Client. When I tried to configure the options I encounter the below error:

(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+“; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/”; location.href=“http://trendscms.byethost24.com/xmds.php?v=4&i=1”;This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support
–.

The OS is Windows 7 Pro 64bit. Please advise what is causing this problem. Thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards,
Mark

I suspect that it will have something to do with your hosting.

If you navigate to that URL in your browser what do you see?

For me - when I navigate to the URL I get redirected to an advertising site?

I get connected to my Xibo CMS server so if you get redirected i think something not right with your web browser settings. I use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and IE 11 all shows me the webpage of the Xibo CMS Server as shown here:

Kindly advise thank you so much for your help!

Best Regards,
Mark

I also get a place holder website. I think the problem is with the location of the files on the webserver

It is definitely being redirected :smiley: - it may only be xmds.php which encounters it - although the &I bit appended to the URL isn’t coming from Xibo either.

Hmm perhaps I should take a closer look at the server php settings as well as the web-hosting service settings to see if there are anything extra which causes the redirection. Thank you all for you advice. I will update again on the status.

Best Regards,
Mark