When create layout for display one video, that video isn't displayed as a full screen in clients

I need the urgent help , I have create the layout for display video for displays group , that video is working in small mode not full screen mode , how to fit that video to fill screens

So if you have 1920x1080 full screen region and video in the same display ratio (1280x720 or 1920x1080 for 16:9 ratio.) then it should fill whole screen.

If the video is really small then it won’t be stretched, if it’s in different aspect ratio then it also won’t fill whole screen.

The video is really samll ( 1920x1080 for 4:3 ratio ) , but I have convert it by Movavi Video Converter 16 application to ( 1920x1080 for 16:9 ratio ) , then publish it to display but that it’s displayed very small :frowning:

It would be good to see status screen on this device to confirm what it thinks it should display (there is display resolution on status screen).

Also that screen looks to me like its in the portrait orientation (1080x1920).

So you’d need a device that supports screen rotation, portrait layout, portrait video and portrait display profile in Xibo.

I did not understand you,where is the problem ?

Please explain more details about my issue to solve it. Please i need to go to live next Sunday

From your previous topics, I assume that’s windows device you have there, correct?

If that’s the case you will need to:

Make sure your device is set to output 1080x1920 resolution (portrait orientation)
You can change it in Windows.

Make sure your layout is in portrait orientation.

Your video will need to be in the resolution aspect ratio to match aspect ratio of your region.
If it’s full screen then that would be 9:16 aspect ratio, if your video will be in 16:9 aspect ratio it will not cover full screen.

Make sure your display profile is correct (for windows 0 0 in width/height should work fine)
You can also create new display profile and set the width/height values manually

You can also send me your layout via pm so I can try it and tell you what exactly is wrong with it.

Dear Peter,

I have to create the new vedio with 1080*1920 and ratio 9:16 , but the vedio is playing in black screens .

please check the following layout :slight_smile:

I have know why videos aren’t working: I’m trying to play my videos on client directly , it’s working normally , because I have set the K-lite codec as a default player , when I’m trying to play it by windows media player , it’s display the black screen.

I have convert that video from MP4 to WMV then upload it to libary and assigned it o layout to publish required Ads and it’s working normally,

but , I need your support to find where the problem when publish another format , Although the default media player on all clients is K-lite codec pack.

Best Regards,
Hazem Mohamed