What this type of error?

MediaElement_MediaFailed: 10874 Media Failed. E = Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00D109B

it skip my one of the video and keep looping some layout. please help. thanks.

If i remember this correctly from my own experience, wrong codec
Search the Xibo manual for handbrake guide en recode your video.

hi vishal. you mean the player codec problem? or the video content ? because before this i use xibo from 2021. no problem at all. now so sudden all my 200++ player at site become problem.

Hi,

This error is just a general error where the xibo player (video) shares the same error as windows media player.

You should use the handbrake to be 100% sure of video compatibility. I have had the same experience where everything worked and suddenly random errors with DSCS9 and DSCS9x devices. Not at the same time but randomly. Since then we are using handbrake and also request our customers to put all video’s in handbrake before sending to us or upload directly in the portal. No problems since than.

may i know what the best preset to choose on handbrake ? btw im using xibo for windows.

Ah Sorry, i have seen exact the same errors on Android.

You could still use the handbrake option. Just a silly question, can you actually open the same media file with windows media player on that computer (which runs Xibo)?

I have had mixed feelings but still tried, install k-lite codec pack (MEGA) and this will empower your windows mediaplayer. BUT, it’s better to fix the video which will also run on a fresh installed computer.

hi vishal. my problem is solved. thank you so much for the helping to use handbrake. it cause one of my video is making all my schedule corrupted. already encode it and all become smooth now. thanks.

No problem at all!

There is a reason to use handbrake with the provided settings of Xibo. We cannot predict the behavior of players, i have seen 1080p MP4 (without re-code but came straight from Canva which should work 99%) running fine on old players but crappy on DSCS9x. Also some DSCS9x are working fine for a week and suddenly after the weekly reboot is goes crappy.

Also, with the handbrake version, you can schedule your media to all platforms (if you are using mixed OS such as Android/Windows/WebOS)