Weather API not displaying weather

Hi,
I hope I’m not recreating an already discussed issue. I have configured and displayed successfully weather module in Xibo 1.79 but ever since I installed Xibo 1.8.1, I can’t make it to work.

I am on Ubuntu 16.04, Xibo 1.8.1 with Docker Compose, have already installed Weather module by clicking on ‘Install Module’ button. Then I provided API Key from DarkSky’s website, and set Cache Period to 300. Save and close. Next I configure a region on a layout to display weather but when I hit ‘Get Forecast’ button under Forecast tab but it doesn’t load anything. If I try to save and exit out, I don’t see anything in my layout.
Note I have already configure the firewall to open ports incoming traffic as described in Xibo CMS installation manual.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m not very tech savvy and hoping that someone from community can provide an easy to understand answer.

Resolved: Looks like it had something to do with my old API Key, registered with a different email address for a new Key and tada, it worked.

Looks like this behavior can happen if the API key has an extra space at the beginning or end of the key. You should be able to determine if this is the case by looking at the error that is logged. In the error message, you’ll see the query URL the module is using and you may see a %20 at the beginning or end of the URL in use. Just make sure you paste only the API key; leave the whitespace for python or other programming languages sensitive to non-printable characters (such as whitespace).