Video synchronization

hello!
sir i have 3 or 4 display and i want to play a video on all display at same time
(synchronization)
for ex: on my all 4 display i want that my video start at same time and end at same time.
is it possible?
please let me know sir how to do that.

Xibo does not support sync between displays, in 1.8 with XMR it should be really close, but might not be ideal.

We aim to support playback synchronisation across displays with new cross-platform player in 1.9 series - Cross Platform Player Specification

OK Thank you for reply sir

Depending on your goals, what you can do is setup one computer with multiple displays that output from one instance of Xibo player. In our case we wanted to sync different content on three screens side by side. We just make our layouts 5760x1080, and then they fill all three screens.

you mean to say looping? but its not possible in my case sir I have 4 screens at distance

Are you just trying to display the same content on four displays?

yes and at same time

Have you tried this with the newer XMR-based players? Did you get better results?

Any updates on video sync? I have a videowall of 100 displays which need to run the same content (cables not an option)

Hdmi duplication ? If it’s not possible, do you need Xibo to display the same thing EXACTLY at the same time or 1s delay is enough ?

We cannot use cables as the screens are suspended on steel wire. They are powered by the steel wire to eliminate the usage of mains cables etc
All 100 screens will be within 1mm of each other to create a giant canvas

@aveservices: I think what you need is not a digital signage solution but a synchronized display controller.

You can still use Xibo to drive the source but synchronizing 100 devices with the granularity you require will not work over a standard TCP/IP network.

I have some connections in the digital signage industry, I know a system that can drive 32 displays at the same time but it isn’t cheap nor easy to set up, I’m pretty sure an individual system can be linked to others but I think even using regular HDMI screens is the wrong path.

I know that Brightsign has a good way to do you, but it’s expensive (200$ for each display)

Project completed.
We used Phillips android screens with custom playback software which used ping and NTP to sync the displays over a wireless connection.