Video media not loading (after some time)

Hi

I have a layout with:

1x video region
1x ticker region
1x clock region
1x image region

The video region contains about 5 different mp4 clips, but currently 4/5 of these clips are 1 second long so the player will typically just show black while it skips through and back to the main video clip. This is fine.

I also have two types of user accounts running the player, one is a non-administrative domain user. The other is a local administrator. For some reason, after an undetermined amount of time logged in as a non-administrative domain user (~1 hour or so), this layout will only show the ticket/image/clock etc as shown here:

(The video has stopped playing)

However, the local administrator user is still playing. I have recieved these errors for the clips in question:

UI Thread|24/07/2018 08:09:09|Error|VideoPlayer - ErrorEvent|C:\Users\jcadisplay\Documents\Xibo\69.mp4. Ex = Your computer is running low on memory. Quit other programs, and then try again.

UI Thread|24/07/2018 08:09:08|Error|VideoPlayer - ErrorEvent|C:\Users\jcadisplay\Documents\Xibo\45.mp4. Ex = Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.

UI Thread|24/07/2018 08:09:07|Error|VideoPlayer - ErrorEvent|C:\Users\jcadisplay\Documents\Xibo\58.mp4. Ex = Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.

I assume it’s likely more related to permissions as all player hardware is specced exactly the same, but the xibo library location for each player is within the Documents folder which every user has full access to. I have checked and the files do exist in the location they are looking for.

After clearing the library folder on the player, it will redownload successfully and begin playing again (until the problem returns)

Any ideas?

Thanks

The issue may be caused by the 1 second videos you have currently in the layout. I would recommend removing those videos and seeing if the layout with just the longer video, to see if the problem persists. If you can let me know what the results are, this will help to narrow down whether those short videos are causing the issue. Can you also confirm the version of the players and CMS.

Many Thanks