Video cutting before the end

good night, some videos are not shown until the end, they cut a small part of the end. how can i solve this the duration?

Yes it does sound like you need to look at the duration of your videos:

Please also see this guide with regards to Media duration in Xibo:

If you still experience issues with this, then please do come back to us.

I checked, all are correct. but in 15 second videos it only displays 14 seconds

If you have a fixed duration it won’t account for the time the video takes to start playing, so it would work best to have a 0 for the duration.

As you can see in the above image, my video will play for 10 seconds as I have not set a duration and so it will use the file length of the uploaded video.

Durations set here are intended to cut the video short or loop or wait on the last frame.

2 Likes

If you already have things set without an explicit duration (as depicted above), check to see if it is all videos you load to Xibo or a specific one. If just one, see if it plays through properly outside of Xibo (try different players such as windows media player, vlc, winamp, etc). If you see it stopping short in some players and not others, it could be encoding problems which could cause a video to stop before it’s stated end time. In that case, re-encoding the video itself (with something like handbrake or adobe media encoder) may fix it.

changing the time to 0, solved the problem. thank you

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.