URGENT : Problems while running Xibo-player on Debian

Hello,
After having troubles with Ubuntu, i decided to try Debian to run Xibo-player on my INTEL NUC.

But my player is launching for 1s, but crashing instantly. Here is the error messages i have :

I need to find a solution as fast as possible, because my company wants me to progress on that subject.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

JK.

All X11 issues seems to show the snap player don’t find any active display.

I tried with Debian9&10 with Intel NUCs or Sticks when the first Linux Client 1.8 has been released, and I did not validate this solution (Gnome troubles, Intel Drivers problems etc…)

Today, I run my Intel Players with Ub18.04LTS (do not download specific materials updates during install) with Kernel5 and there is much less stability issues.

Actually, i have issues with Ubuntu 18.04LTS too. (after reboot i lose connection, after 12hours, my layout is going nuts and things like that)

That’s why i tried Debian. But i have this issue and i have so many difficulties to find a how to make it works the way I want.

I just tried with windows; it’s working really nicely, but if anyone has a solution for me on debian i will be grateful !

Regards,

JK.