Uploading media files separately from Xibo CMS

Hi,
I have a problem on topic that has been answered many times, so ill ask something different… but still similar :slight_smile:
I’m making a Xibo signage for a chain of hostels, It would be easier if they would just buy hosted Xibo for ~20 displays ( they CAN afford it ).
Anyway, they have a hosted website “montenegrohostel(dot)com” … and their IT guy that made them website has put Xibo CMS on “montenegrohostel(dot)com/info/web”…
Everything is working great, except large video file upload…
First it was limited to few megabytes even though it said in Xibo 512MB file size limit…
Then I said to him to raise the maximum file size limit, and he set it to 3GB, but still I’m not able to upload files larger than 30MB, I get error “Failed to write to disk”…
I assume it has something to do with max_execution_time and max_input_time, but he says that it is set correctly, when uploading to “montenegrohostel(dot)com” website it goes fine.
If the upload speed is good I can upload up to 80MB so im assuming its those two things i said before.
I can not check the setting by my self because they’re afraid I could mess something up.
All videos are around 10-15min long and around 150-200MB with maximum compression.
Long story short I need a way to find where Xibo stores uploaded user/media files and try to upload the videos through server administration portal… if that is even possible, so that I can bypass the upload limitation.
I know that I could do that on their main website.
EDIT: I need to know where generally Xibo saves uploaded files so that I can send Videos to IT guy and he would upload the, he said he can do that and he just needs a location.
Thank you! <3

The php settings to adjust are explained here How do I upload files bigger than 2MB / How can I increase the upload file size limit?

Xibo saves uploaded library content to the library location specified in CMS settings, you really should be able to upload and download files to / from the CMS library without issues, adding files manually to the library location might not work well, as I don’t think database records would update correctly.

What CMS version are you using please?