Upgrade Error Xibo 1.8.12

Help,

I have experienced an upgrade error when attempting upgrade to Xibo v1.8.12 from v1.8.9. There seems to be a foreign key constraint issue. I can investigate the database for orphan records or something if you can give me some directions on which tables to review or which foreign key failed.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

The current latest version of Xibo CMS is 1.8.11. It appears you have downloaded the wrong container. I would recommend rolling back your upgrade to your previous version (1.8.9), then installing the 1.8.11 version instead.

It’s possible that you have used the “latest” tag when upgrading your CMS, I would instead recommend using release-1.8.11 instead.

Many Thanks.

Thanks, I am using “latest” tag instead of release-1.8.11. Switching back to recommended release tag has resolved issue.

I did the same thing and updated to 1.8.12 by accident and got a similar message. I rolled back to 1.8.9, removed everything for 1.8.12 image and downloaded the 1.8.11 image and updated again, but i am getting the same error.

I am running it on a Synology NAS version DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2

Everything works when rolled back to 1.8.9

The screenshot you provided of the Xibo Upgrade page states that the version is 1.8.12. Is this a screenshot from before you downloaded the 1.8.11 image or after?

If before, can you provide a screenshot of the error when installing the 1.8.11 image.

If after, you may have downloaded the wrong image again.

Many Thanks.

That is after upgrading to 1.8.11, you can see the DSM docker image in the last screen shot. Thats why its odd. Whats also odd is the login screen shows i am still on 1.8.9, same with the about window.

I am pretty sure its the correct image. Unless DSM is pulling the incorrect image. when I downloaded this image I deleted all the other images for CMS from the DSM, then I downloaded the 1.8.11. Not sure what else to do on this. Any other information needed I will be glad to get it. Thanks

Joe

any ideas? any other details needed? could the install of the 1.8.12 make changes to the DB? Thanks

Joe

Joe,

Have you tried the steps here to remove old image? I was not using DSM but rather windows.

https://forum.synology.com/enu/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107508&p=507194&hilit=update+container#p507194