“Unexpected Error, please contact support.”

[quote=“Vivek_Taurani, post:1, topic:6816, full:true”]
Occurs occasionally when trying to add display to members group. This message occurs. Any suggestions?
[/quote]

and now, incluse to try erase a display says the same error

Thank you for the screenshots. Can you provide me a screenshot of this Display in your Displays page on your CMS? Please make sure the columns Status, Authorised?, Storage Available, Tags, Last Accessed and Version are visibile.

You are welcome to private message me this screenshot if you would prefer.

Can you also confirm if this is an issue that only occurs with this one Display or if others also have the issue? Also what version of the CMS are you using?

Many Thanks.

Thank you for the screenshots. I would recommend selecting the Report Fault option in your CMS, follow the instructions and Turn On Debugging when the option is prevented. Once you have followed all of the steps, try to add the Display to a Group again or Delete it so that the errors are logged. If you can send me a copy of those log files, I can take a closer look. I would recommend sending them to me privately again.

Can you also confirm the User Type you are trying to do this with?

Many Thanks.

the user es Xibo, I guess is the superuser

I also have the same error when adding a display to a display group.

#21 {main}",DEBUG
11120,0c3b373,“2018-09-18 15:39:50”,WEB,/displaygroup/28/display/assign,POST,“SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (xiboxxxxxxxxxxxx.lktagmedia, CONSTRAINT lktagmedia_ibfk_1 FOREIGN KEY (mediaId) REFERENCES media (mediaID)) Exception Type: PDOException”,ERROR
11121,0c3b373,“2018-09-18 15:39:50”,WEB,/displaygroup/28/display/assign,POST,“Storage rollback.”,DEBUG
11122,0c3b373,“2018-09-18 15:39:50”,WEB,/displaygroup/28/display/assign,POST,"Request stats: {

The issue may be linked to a bug with Displays that have tags set for them. Can you remove the tags on the Display you wish to add to the Display Group and/or delete to see if this resolves the issue? I have provided a link to the bug report below:

If the issue persists after the tags have been removed from the Display or you are unable to remove the tags, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

Error is still present.