Unable to reach Forecast API

Hi, I’m new to Xibo.

I’ve the “Unable to reach Forecast API. No Host Found (HTTP Code 0). Curl Error = SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate” problem with Forecast IO.

I’ve been trying to follow these tutorials for activating and using forecast IO :

It seems I’m stuck on a common problem described here : Using Tickers, Forecast, Twitter and other external resources that make use of HTTPS connections

The problem is… I don’t get the “resolution” part.
I must say I’m completely lost (I’ve never used Xibo before, I’ve just been asked by someone to try to give a helping hand) : from what I read, the first step in the resolution is to know wether I’m on a Windows Server or on Linux…

The problem is that I’ve been introduced to a xibo interface that I have access to through a URL. So I have no direct access to the server and don’t know on what kind of OS is my Xibo running. Needless to say I can’t edit any php.ini files either…

Do I need to ask my network administrators more informations / accesses or is it something I can solve through Xibo’s interface alone?

EDIT : Okay, apparently, I can’t do anything by myself regarding that matter : I asked around for informations, and apparently, the Xibo server isn’t hosted on site, but in another agency of my company… I need to get a hold of the administrator of the right site…

1 Like

You’ve got there yourself :smile:

Unfortunately it’s a server side issue and whoever is the administrator of your server will need to sort that out for you.