Unable to Provision Xibo Container - Windows 10 x64

Ran into an issue today while reproducing existing working docker solution for Xibo 1.8.2.

I have an existing functional Xibo CMS. I am reproducing the solution for documentation purposes.

When I run “docker-compose up -d” everything seems to provision properly, but when I try to access the CMS through a browser it tells me it is unreachable.

The output of “docker ps -a” shows that the xibodocker_cms-web_1 container is in a constant state of restarting.

The output of “docker logs --tail 50 --follow --timestamps xibodocker_cms-web_1” is as follows:
DBVersion
Configuring Backups
Configuring Maintenance
Running maintenance
Starting cron
Starting webserver
AH00526: Syntax error on line 12 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf:
ServerName takes one argument, The hostname and port of the server
Action ‘-DFOREGROUND’ failed
The Apache error log may have more information
Waiting for MySQL to start - max 300 seconds
MySQL started

This information is repeated several times in the log. I’ve tried provisioning with the same configuration as my working solution on the same system as my working solution as well as a separate system with two separate installations of Windows with the same result.

This seems to suggest there is something wrong with the provisioning process, is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Taylor

What do you have in your config.env file for CMS_SERVER_NAME.

My suspicion is you have something strange there causing Apache to error.

Oh wow. Looks like I contaminated the config.env from my working solution.
CMS_SERVER_NAME got scrubbed somehow.

Anyway, this is resolved, thanks Alex.