Two playes recognised as one

Hi

Im installing Xibo in Android players, I have 4 licenses. I have installed and configured it on 2 players but when i do it on the third one, it works and shows the content, but its recongnised as one of the players that are already installed, meaning i cant rename it and use it on a different screen as i would like it to show different content than the others. How do i fix this?

I would first recommend checking the Hardware Keys for both of these Android Players, making sure that they are unique from each other. To do this, click on the screen on your Android Device while Xibo is running, select the 3 dots that appear in the top right corner of the screen on the Action Bar and Choose Hardware Key from the menu.

If the Hardware Key for both Players is identical, you will need to modify one of those keys to ensure that they create separate Display entries on your CMS.

If the Hardware Keys are different but the issue persists, please let me know.

Many Thanks.

I have now deleted the screens and just have 2, and have given the second one a unique Hardware Key (both in the player and in the xibo on my server), but the second screen that i have changed the key for, keeps adding new screen with the old key.