Twitter module - Keep hashtag

Hi,
Is there a way to keep the hashtag in the twitter module?
I think they are deleted by the same regex as for the links…

Or at least, to display everything (hashtags + links, etc…) = No filter…

I tried to remove the regex from: twitter.module.php
…but it doesn’t change anything at the end… Links are still removed…

Thanks

You can, edit twitter item -> advanced tab -> Remove URLs?

that being said # should stay with this option enabled or disabled.

What CMS version are you using please? What search term?

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I’m using 1.7.7

I don’t see anything that says “Remove URLs” in the “advanced” tab of the Twitter module.

I’m using a RSS Feed via: https://twitrss.me/
I didn’t want to search by “term” but for a specific “user” and I didn’t saw how to do it in the Twitter module itself…

but I found out how to get them to display… I was using the tag [description] in my custom template… I switched to [title] and now the links displays… Weird…

Thanks

So I think the confusion is caused by Twitter and Ticker modules in Xibo.

Since you’re using RSS feed then you’re actually using Ticker module to display twitter feed as a rss feed.

I didn’t test it, I’m not sure what output this site is giving - perhaps some tags might be different than the default ones.

So you can keep experimenting with that or use actual twitter module integrated with Xibo - http://xibo.org.uk/manual-tempel/en/media_module_twitter.html

Then in the search term you’d just put from:<accountname> for example from:BBC
Have a look here on how to create more complex search terms and then put them in Xibo twitter module.
Advanced Twitter Feed

You’re right… I was using the RSS module… My bad…

I did some tests with the Twitter module by adding the “from:”…
It works but whatever the settings I set (# of tweets, slide time, etc…), It always/only displays 3 Tweets and goes to next slide…

Is that normal?

Thanks

You will probably want to set some effect (scroll etc) set the template to full twitter template / tweet with profile image to the left.
Adjust count, duration and transition speed to make it look as you want it to.

Without any effect it will display x tweets per ‘page’ where x depends on regions dimensions etc. (so in your case it seems to be 3)