Hello, I have just set up a new lay-out which contains a twitter feed. Initially everything worked fine but when I reopened the control module the next day to continue working on the other parts of the layout I noticed the tweets are no longer being shown properly.
I’m using a standard template for the tweets (profile image and text), but instead of showing the tweet I see a red circle with a cross inside. The search term I am using is a hastag. Replacing the hastag, by another search term gives the desired look, but not the right tweets.
If anyone has encountered this issue before and has a solution, I would be very interested to learn more.
Using a different template (text only) also works for the desired hastag, but is not as visually appealing.