The problem is that the sequence does not repeat itself

Hello
I use the xibo version 1.2.2 for a dynamic display as well as a school
but the problem is that the sequence does not repeat itself
Please help me

Can you confirm the following:

• What version of the Xibo Player are you using? (Windows, Android or webOS)
  • Can you confirm that the CMS version is 1.2.2? I only ask as the current version is 1.8.11 and wanted to make sure that you are indeed using 1.2.2.

If you can send me screenshots privately of your Layout so I can see how you have set it up, I can take a closer look. can you also confirm if the Layout was repeating itself successfully before?

Many Thanks.

1 Like

Hello again
thank you very much for your reactivity
I am using windows 7 as an operating system and I confirm that I am using version 1.2.2 server and client
attached screenshots
use of an old version (1.2.2) because I followed a tutorial for the installation (which my fasility the task).

attached a screenshot of the layout

Thank you for the screenshots. I would still need to know the version of the Player you are using. Please also confirm if this was working correctly before.

I would strongly recommend upgrading your CMS and Players to the Latest version, which is currently 1.8.11. There have been many bug fixes and feature additions since the version you are using. Please note that when you do this, it is recommended to first upgrade to 1.7.10, then 1.8.11. I have included links below to both releases:

For 1.7.10:

For the Latest version:

Please also note that due to the changes that have been made since 1.2.2, you would need to reformat any text elements you have in your Layouts.

Alternatively, you can move your Xibo setup onto our Cloud Platform, we would then be able to upgrade your CMS for you during the migration. If this is an option you would like to consider, I would recommend opening a Ticket with our Sales department to discuss this further:

Many Thanks.

Thank you very much for your clarification
I use old version 1.2.2 because it is free
for the client I use
xibo-client-1.2.2-win32-x86-DEBUG
cordially

You are still able to use the upgraded version of of the Xibo CMS and Xibo for Windows Player without charge but this would mean you would need to upgrade your CMS yourself locally.

I would still strongly recommend upgrading your Players and CMS to the latest version as this will likely resolve the issue.

Many Thanks.

Hi
first of all I thank you for the migration of my XIBO 1.2 to 1.7 really there is a change.
my question for the moment is there is a possibility to reduce the duration between the sequences (loop) now I but a video of 35 seconds but the charge time the video again to 4 to 5 seconds.