Sometime timing not complete before full display text

Dear all,

I have a foooter information which is based on 2 text:

Text 1 is displaying “IMPORTANT INFORMATION !” and it is set as below :
Effect = None
Time = 3 second

Then after this text finishied to be display I have a second text which display the following :
"You will find in this screen our company information"
Effect : Scrolling left
Speed : 2
Time = 20

What is happening is that on first loop, first text appears normaly then after 3 second the second text start to scroll to left completly. When the 20 sec on second text complete second loop start and first text display again for 3 second.

But then what is happening is that after the 3 second elapsed, the second text start to scroll only for 3 to 4 seconds and then first text appears again.

Any idea why it behaves live this ?

Any recomendation on parameters in order that text sequence correctly ?

regards
serge

That’s rather odd, I’ve just tested to make sure there are no issues and it seems to work correctly in both 1.7 and 1.8 series on both android and windows clients.

Is that the only layout scheduled on your display?

no they are some others, this is just in footer area where I have this behaveiour and it happen everytime each second loop. What I mean is that first loop works fine, second loop fails, next loop work fine, next loop fails.
And when it fails it seems the second text start to sroll to exactly 3 second, the time of the first text.

I can give you access to the CMS and you can make a preview and see the footer behaviour ?

regards

If that’s the CMS hosted with Spring Singage, then I do have access to it.

The longest duration on your layout is 30s, which means regarding your text issue

3s - first text
20s - second text
3s - first text again
around 4s - second text again

Please have a look here: Understanding Media Duration and how it affects the playback of a Layout

You might want to adjust the durations and please test it on the device as well, preview is not ideal and might not reflect the exact layout playback you can observe on the player.

Yes I ma using spring signage .

The sequence is the following :
3s - first text
20s - second text
3s - first text again
around 4s - partial second text gets display
3s - first text again
20s - second text
3s - first text again
around 4s - partial second text gets display

do not know why it behave like this on this region

Please carefully read the topic I linked in my previous post.

You will want to increase the longest duration of your layout from 30s to lets say 45s that will allow your text items to be fully displayed 2 times before whole layout will reload.

Sorry I miss understand.

Just to clarify my footer region have only 2 Media Types inside

1 Text media which display text “INFORMATION” and time set to 3 seconds
1 Text media which display with scroll left effect a longer text and time set to 20 seconds

So with this when I run the client the first load works ok firs text display for 3 second and second text start to scroll left for 20 second

Then when footer reload, first text play for 3 sec and secon text play for 3s instead of 20 s

I have read the linked but could not understand why it happen ?

regards
serge