Some problems with Xibo 1.8.2

Hello everybody,

I’m french and i use Xibo in enterprise…
Actually i have Xibo 1.8.2 and a display in Windows 10.

I need to display a team membership at 5 AM to 6 AM, and before that and after that i need to display video, all in my plannin it’s ok but when my display change my screen is bad, I explain becose i have two big problems:

My first problem:
I have on the top a video or my team membership, at the bottom left i have a picture and at the bottom right i have a clock.
So when we are at 6 AM the team membership is finish and normally it’s the time for a video, but my see my picture and my clock but not my video… So i need to reboot the computer… It’s normal? There is solutions?

My second problem:
At 5 AM to 6 AM i have an excel in google drive. My display show this excel with webpage link, but often the link crashes, let me explain, my webpage disapper and i need to reboot the computeur…

Can someone help me please?
Best regards,

It could be best if you could send me your layouts via private message (upload it to dropbox/gDrive similar service of your choice and share the download link with me). That way it will be easier for me to say if there is a problem on the layout itself.

I’ll also need to know how do you have those layouts scheduled please? (screenshots of edit event forms would be helpful).

Does this video player without problems in windows media player?