Single LED display 7296x640 from PC with Xibo, possible?

I am trying to create a scrolling stock ticker on a long LED display that rotates stock symbols. The single LED display will be 7296x640; therefore almost at 8k. Can Xibo support a long strip display given that the PC will be powerful enough to enable this resolution? Likewise, is there a function to move sections to create longer strips: please reference the below image.

Hi Lester, Welcome to our community.
Yes it’s possible to make a specific resolution to set your needs.

Then you build your layout with TEXT widget or TICKER including the effect, the speed and the time depending how long the message is.
Screenshots are in french.

Hope this will help you. Fred

1 Like

hi Lester_Chan, welcome to the community!

I saw that frederic_Horcholle also replied to your post, it’s great to see the community helping each other. I wanted to add an additional note about your proposed setup. Frederic is correct that you will need to create a custom resolution for your layout but please also note that you may need to set a custom size for the player window as well.

If you go to the Displays menu in your CMS, click the button at the end of the entry for your player and choose Edit from the menu. When the Edit Display window opens, go to the Profile Settings tab and you will see options named Width, Height, Top, Bottom as shown in my screenshot below. You will need to set the same width and height to match your total screen resolution, to ensure the player window fits your display correctly:

I hope this is helps with your player setup, just in case this is going to require multiple displays connected together I have included a link to our video wall guide as well.

Many Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.