Scaling of Datasets

Hey everyone,

Does anybody have advice on getting a more consistent rendering of datasets? The first image is how the content appears on my player, but it should appear like the layout on the second image. I know my content is 1080px wide so I have set the width of the columns as well as the font sizes in pixels, but for some reason the content always gets scaled to be far smaller. Using the same font sizes in other widgets does not appear to have the same problems.

Thanks!

P.S. Added hint… The Dataset briefly flashes at the correct scale on load but then goes to the size shown almost instantly.

Does it affect both ticker and dataSet module or only one of them?

I can take a look at it, if you want, please send me the layout via private message - can be with just dataSet (please make sure to export it with dataSet) no need for videos and other content.

If it’s windows client, please make sure that browser emulation settings are correct and especially if it’s Windows 10 check the display settings and make sure that ‘Change the size of text, apps and other items’ is set to 100%.

Te dejo un ejemplo de como darle formato a la tabla.

I have example format to table.

table.DataSetTable {
font-family:“Trebuchet MS”, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
width:100%;
font-size:2.2em;
height:100%;
border-collapse:collapse;
}

tr.HeaderRow {
font-size:1.1em;
text-align:center;
padding-top:5px;
padding-bottom:4px;
background-color:#A7C942;
color:#ffffff;
}

tr#row_1 {
color:#000000;
background-color:#EAF2D3;
}

td#col_1 {
}

td.DataSetColumn {
border:1px solid #98bf21
}

tr.DataSetRow {
text-align:center;
border:1px solid #98bf21
padding-top:5px;
padding-bottom:4px;
}

th.DataSetColumnHeaderCell {
font-size:1em;
border:1px solid #98bf21;
padding:3px 7px 2px 7px;
}

span#1_1 {

}

span.DataSetColumnSpan {

}

Thanks @La_Juguetera_Gamers, I never got back to this. I still have it flagged for follow-up in my inbox. I had to ditch EMs in favor of other units to get mine working. It still displays inconsistently from player to player, but it’s much closer now.