RSS error em cms 2.0.3

Boa noite

uso a versão cms 2.0.3, mas estou com problema em colocar a funcionar um feed.

Estou a tentar colocar http://feeds.tsf.pt/TSF-Ultimas, mas surge a mensagem “No Data returned from the source”.
Existe algo que possa fazer? Podem facultar um link que esteja a funcionar convosco?

Obrigado

Thank you for your message. I have been testing your RSS feed and I also was not able to return any results. Have you tried using an RSS feed validator to see if the formatting is correct for your feed? If not I would recommend using one to see if it helps to understand why this feed is not working.

Many Thanks.

Can you provide RSS Feed validated for testing?

Thank you

Whilst I cannot make an official recommendation, I have used this validator in the past:

RSS Feed Validator

Many Thanks.

Ok, but I intended it was an rss link to put in the layout

My apologies, I misunderstood your reply. I provided a Validator but it appears you were instead asking for a validated RSS feed.

I do not have a feed I can pass onto you for testing however you could use a feed from a well known source such as a news vendor or entertainment company as these have a tendency to be formatted correctly and therefore are valid. You could also use the Validator I passed on to check if a feed you want to use is valid.

Many Thanks.

Good afternoon.
Finally I got a valid RSS. But when putting in the template, the news is always the same, and it flashes the monitor!
Can help

Great to hear you now have a valid RSS feed!

Are you able to export the Layout and provide a download link for it or perhaps if you could provide screenshots of how you have set up the Ticker Widget for your RSS feed?

Many Thanks.