Reuse the same ticker on different layouts

Is it possible to use the same ticker on different layouts?
Thanks

A solution to your question would be to create a Layout that contains the Ticker Widget you wish to duplicate to other Layouts and make a Copy or Template.

To make a Template, create a Layout or open an Existing Layout and select the Actions option above the Canvas, as highlighted by the green arrow in the below screenshot:

Next select the option named Save Template. Name your Template as you please but most importantly, tick the Include Widgets box before saving the Template.

When you now choose to create a new Layout as you have before, in the Add Layout window, you will see an option named Template, which is where you can choose your Template with the Widget you wish to reuse.

The second method is to Copy the Layout. To do this, click on the down facing arrow at the end of the Layout that you wish to copy and select Copy from the Menu. You will be asked to name your Copy, which will be added to the Layouts page on your CMS once saved.

If you intend to use the Widget in many Layouts, I would recommend using the Template as this will ensure a consistent Layout to refer to in the future. If you are likely to only reuse the Widget in a small number of Layouts, you may find he copy functionality more suitable.

Many Thanks.

Thanks @DanBW,
but with templates/copy I have duplicated my ticker, I do not have a reference to it.
With the copy if I want to change the ticker I should change it in each layout.
I would like to have the same widget that can be inserted in different layouts, that when I modify it will be modified in all the layouts where it is present
I hope I explained myself :slight_smile:
Thanks

Thank you for the clarification. Currently you cannot reuse Widgets in the way you have described. Version 2 of the CMS is currently in development, which will include the ability to create Playlists that you can then assign to multiple Layouts. My apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Many Thanks.