To be completed by the original poster:
I’m trying to display a remote dataset on players (of Windows/Linux flavours) based upon the JSON returned from here https://api.tfl.gov.uk/line/mode/tube/status.
When setting up the dataset I can get the dataset returned in its entirety using the Test data URL.
From this data I’d like to return the line name and the line status as columns but whatever I try to do it fails to return any data for these specific entries.
I can extract them using https://jsonpath.com/ with the following clauses $.[name] and $.[lineStatuses].statusSeverityDescription
I’ve left the DataRoot field empty, as soon as I put anything , , . etc it tends to stop returning data
I’ve tried to follow the advice in this similar issue Remote Dataset JSON Nested data but to no avail.
Any pointers gratefully received, my gut feeling says its something to do with the DataRoot value but I don’t know what