Problems with client Windows 7

Good Morning!

I’m having problems with clients in our network. The background appears, but images, videos, and webpages do not appear. The media downloads are successful and appear in the Xibo-library folder. All pre-requisites that are on the Xibo website have been installed. I could not solve my problem with the logs that are showing up, so I ask the community for help. Follow the screenshots of the mistakes that are happening. Thank you very much in advance.

Is this on 1.7.9 CMS?

Do you have some, well, unusually long durations on your layout?

Perhaps have a look here - Understanding Media Duration and how it affects the playback of a Layout

If you can’t find what could be wrong with your layout, please export it and send it to me via pm, then I’ll have a look.

Hi Peter!

Yes, server and clients are in the most current versions available, to 1.7.9.

I read the article you posted, but it only tells how to use the layouts, I could not find a solution to my problem with this link.

I’ll forward via pm.

Hi Peter!

I read the article you posted, but it only tells how to use the layouts, I could not find a solution to my problem with this link.

I’ll forward via pm.

Hi Peter!

I’ll forward via pm.

If you’ve sent me a pm with your layout, I did not receive it.

I’m quite sure it will be something with durations on your layout, so easiest way to check that would be to send me your layout.

PM is private message? If so, I did not find the option to send you a private message. Would you perhaps have an email so I can forward the file to you? Or post here in this topic …

I’ve sent a private message to you.