Problem Xibo with on android

Hello,
I have a Xibo problem when I install it on android. When assigning slides with images it shows them well, but if I load a video (I have tried with different sizes) it only shows the Xibo logo. Sometimes it shows it for a while but after a short time it starts to show the Xibo logo again. It didn’t happen to me before. Somebody could help me?

Thank you!

Greetings.

Hi SergioP, sorry to hear about your issue. There are a few possible explanations for the behaviour you are seeing. First I would recommend making sure you do not have multiple decoders set to on or default, please try switching this off to see if the video plays without issue. You will find this setting on the Displays menu if you click the button at the end of the entry for your player and choose Edit from the menu. On the Profile Settings tab you will see the option for Use Multiple decoders (version 2 onwards):

You can also see in the above screenshot that you can also change the video engine used by the player (version 3 CMS and players only). If you are using a version 3 player with a version 3 CMS I would also recommend trying Android Media Player instead of Exo Player to see if this also helps with your video issue.

If the issue persists after trying the above suggestions, please open a ticket on the helpdesk.

If you open a ticket please make sure to provide:

• The player version and CMS version you are using
  • An exported copy of the layout containing the video/videos with the issue.
  • A screenshot of the status logs from the player while the issue with the video is happening. You can use this guide to find out how to access those logs.

Many Thanks.

Hallo i have the such problem, can you help me?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.