Problem with opening a Powerpoint Presentation

Hi,

I am using Xibo in this case for presenting a Powerpoint.
I edit the registry, as the manual says.
I use the full Office version.

When i create a Lay out in Xibo, and send it to the monitor, the monitor goes full screen ( black screen ) and in the backgournd i see a pop-up that asks me if i want to open or save the .pptx
When i use Alt-Tab to switch to that pop up, within a milisecond the black screen pops up again.
So i cant reach the pop up. If is close the black screen, the pop up disapear because Xibo is closed.
Anyone who also had this problem?

Right, pop-up might be ‘behind’ Xibo, because windows client is set to always be on top - although you can press ‘i’ on your keyboard that will bring the status window and then client will no longer be always on top - meaning you can alt+tab to different application.

That being said, perhaps have a look here PowerPoint media items show a "Navigation Cancelled" error when running on the Windows Player / PowerPoint brings up an Open Dialog

Additionally if you’re using Windows 10, please check display settings and make sure that ‘Change the size of text, apps and other items’ is set to 100%.
In some cases, it could also be good to specify monitor resolution in Display settings -> edit display profile assigned to your device -> location (in Xibo CMS).

Hi, I’m experiencing a similar issue, though not entirely the same. Essentially, one of the webpages I’m trying to show opens up a popup that I need to click on to validate. This popup is showing in the background, and when I try to view it using Alt + Tab, Xibo always comes to the front. I’ve tried pressing the “i” key on my keyboard as suggested above, but nothing happens when I do that. All I need to do is be able to click the popup to validate it. How would I go about doing this?