Problem: DataTables warning: table id=libraryItems - Ajax error

I think I have found the very simple solution to the problem of uploading media to a fresh install: You have to configure at least one Display first.

Can anyone confirm this?

Unfortunately my luck turned. Now I cannot upload media again.
If I just enter http://myserver/library I get 403 access denied and that seems to be the cause of all media problems.

How do I get past this problem that shows if I turn on “Server mode=test”

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: ErrorException

Code: 2

Message: Zend OPcache API is restricted by “restrict_api” configuration directive

File: /www/webvol24/pb/brafoind3c0qyvx/xibo.fiskeback.com/vendor/tedivm/stash/src/Stash/Driver/FileSystem.php

Line: 240

Looks like something related to your PHP configuration.

We suggest Docker based installs because we know the environment we ship is correct for the CMS to run. If you opt to do a custom install then its much harder for us to help you I’m afraid.

What really bugs me - besides that not any of all the people that has asked about this has gotten the smallest of clues - is that it started working after I registered the first client and then all of a sudden it stopped. I can’t believe the php config changed during that time.

You’ve modified the CMS code (as you’ve now said in your other post). If you want help, you need to move to a supportable solution.

There’s nothing wrong with the Media page. Have a look at a Cloud CMS. It runs exactly the same code and works as expected. Same is true for a Docker based install.

You’ve created something that doesn’t work, and I can’t help you fix that without you moving to something we can support you with.