Powerpoint is not enabled on this windows client display

Hello together, i have xibo 1.8.12 an i will play powerpoint. in the module is powerpoint enabled. what is the misstake?

on windows client i have installed powerpoint 2013

about answers thanks
Kussel

Enable it in Display Settings

Hi, thanks
where can i enabled this in the display settings at xibo 1.8.12?? i found this on display settings:

at module, powerpoint is aktivate …or not?? i have xibp version 1.8.12

This issue i have take…but the powepoint animation file will not display…

Is Nobody Here WHO Can help me about PowerPoint…all These Thinge above i made…But Nothing help!

He things with the Registers i have made…and nothing help :unamused:

My powerpoint has Animations into. Now when i Convert in mp4 the file is 128mb big​:weary::weary:

Display → Display Settings

As mentioned above you need to enable PowerPoint on your Display Settings Profile. I have updated the Manual page to better convey this: PowerPoint Module

Please do come back to us if you are still experiencing issues.

Thank you

Hello everybody,
Thank you very much for your information. This info is very hidden. Thank you for the revision.
unfortunately I still have problems. Now the display is no longer showing “Display is not enabeld” but now the screen is completely dark.

I already did that with the registry. Again, a tip from me … that must be in hexadecimal. This info would have to be revised for beginners, so simplify.

What else can I do now to show the animated PowerPoint presentation on PowerPoint 2013?

Save in video mp4 is a good thing only that does not work for me. If the video is saved I have a size of about 130MB and the limit is 96MB.

should I press the “i” and post the content here?

About tips what I can do I would be very grateful.

It would be nice if we can find a solution by this Saturday

Greeting

Could you take a look at your logs in the CMS and the Player status page and pass on any errors that are showing?

Thank you

Hi Natascha,

Where can i find the Logs in 1.8.12 ? And the player Status

When the screen is Black and i press the “i” on Tastatur i only Hear a sound

could I also install Office 2010 or Office 2007? do I have more success with that?

Please take a look at our Troubleshooting page

Also ensure that Xibo is running before pressing ion the keyboard to open the Status Screen.

Thank you

Hello, i have resolved the problem…the PP was 7.5MB big an the wmv video 52MB…with MP4 ist was 125MB big…so with 52MB ist is running thanks all
Kussel