Player does not fit screen after resolution change

Hello,
Having issue when turnoff tv or unplug HDMI cable.
My resolution is 1280x720, when I turned off monitor, the resolution became 1024x768. After changing the registy, as you told here:https://community.xibo.org.uk/t/windows-player-screen-doesnt-scale-after-display-resolution-increase/15415/6
After registry change It always 1280x720 even turned on/off monitor :slight_smile: But xibo still understands when tv off, it restarts the layout but screen size is same. After turn on tv, xibo restarts the layout again but the video size not fits the screen anymore.
Here is screenshot:

Now as an another solution you provided in comminty, trying giving static size from CMS-Display Settings-Display Profile. Looks working fine on my first try, will try checking, let you know if working.
I think xibo wont try resizing on windows resolution change, it only looks for resolution on player start.
Or After resolution change the app should restart itself, not just restarting layout.
If you have solution please inform me.

Thanks
Michael

Assuming you’re using Windows 10, then they changed the registry keys that are required for this to not change when the TV turns off.

Instead of SIMULATED, they keys changed name to NOEDID.

You just need to follow the notes in the FAQ and look for the keys starting NOEDID instead of SIMULATED.

Please also ensure you’re running Xibo for Windows 1.8.10 as that detects the resolution change if you don’t do the registry change and will recover when the resolution switches.